CMA Interns for 12-15 Months Term Required in DuPont
DuPont internship vacancies for February 2023 are released. DuPont vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
At DuPont, we are working on things that matter; whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers in this global pandemic.
If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when we work together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then DuPont is the company for you!
Our purpose is to empower the world with essential innovations to thrive. We work on things that matter! Get to know our Purpose and make it yours by bringing innovations to market that improve the world, share a commitment to sustainability that makes our planet better and give back to communities in which we work and live.
Get to Experience a collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated with flexibility that enhances balance and an inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming to all! Have the Opportunity to chart your own course, challenge yourself, and acquire new capabilities to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward employees with competitive pay and incentives to recognize skills, competencies, and contributions to business results.
Company Name: DuPont
Post Name / Designation: CMA Intern
Qualification: CMA Intermediate
Shift Timings: 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM (During the month) 5.30 PM to 2.30 AM (4 days during month end)
Job Type: Hybrid (60:40)
No of open positions: 3
Job Duration: 12 to 15 months
Job Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for CMA Interns for Plant Cost Analyst team within Financial Shared Service Center (FSSC) at Hyderabad location. This will support our strategy of centering plant cost accounting and providing standard financial service to business partners.
Your key responsibilities will be/what you’ll do:
- Ensure timely & qualitative performance of month-end and during the month activities related to Inventory & Cost Accounting and Reporting – Plant Closing (Actualization of Overheads, Inventory Valuation)
- Review costing setup & Initial costing of new materials in SAP.
- Preparation of Std cost review reports, Mfg Variance reports, Cost center reports and other Costing related reports to support Plant Cost Analyst.
- Blackline Inventory Account Reconciliation.
- Audit Support in data collation.
- Support ongoing projects from Costing perspective.
- Semi Qualified CMA (CMA Inter + CMA Final Pursuing Candidates)
- Candidate must possess good Costing and Accounting knowledge
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and requirements.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and have a strong understanding of business process and systems.
- Ability to work multiple teams spread over different countries, centers and time zones.
- Must possess good & decent written and verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Candidate must be flexible with shift timings specifically during month close
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.