Executive Finance Vacancy in The Hershey Company
The Hershey Company job vacancies for March 2023 are released. The Hershey Company vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
The Hershey Company, headquartered in Hershey, Pa., is a global confectionery leader known for bringing goodness to the world through its chocolate, sweets, mints and other great-tasting snacks. Hershey has approximately 22,000 employees around the world who work every day to deliver delicious, quality products.
The company has more than 80 brands around the world that drive more than $7.4 billion in annual revenues, including such iconic brand names as Hershey’s, Reese’s, Hershey’s Kisses, Jolly Rancher, Ice Breakers and Brookside. Building on its core business, Hershey is expanding its portfolio to include a broader range of delicious snacks.
Company Name: The Hershey Company
Post Name/Designation: Executive Finance
Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Work Type: WFO/Hybrid
Qualification: CA / CMA
Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
The role is responsible for billing and month-end closing including end to end financial reporting for Mandideep plant / 3 P operations with the objective of ensuring accurate billing and month end closing within the guidelines developed by the DGM Finance for all operations including 3P operations.
Bill Preparation and Stock Reconciliation
- Create, verify, and file bills of material (for raw material and packaging material) for production.
- Create, verify and file bills of material for all 3P production across all contractors in Mandideep plant
- Create and send invoice for processing charges to 3P production customers
- Verify payments received from 3P production customers
- Load and update all BoMs in SAP for products as well as 3P production
Reporting & Review
- Verify, create and share the below MIS reports with Plant Head and relevant stakeholders for review:
- Stock matching and reconciliation
- Daily reports in case of 3P vendors
- SKU wise freight cost
- Scrap sales updation
- Production plan variances of RM / PM
- 3P expenses bifurcation
- Customer wise AOP sales & production
- Monthly report of opex and capex of budget v/s tracked
- Any additional report requested
Audit Support (Internal and External)
- Support in statutory and tax audits by creating schedules, providing documents as and when necessary
- Conduct physical verification of RM / PM prior to month end, with the stores team
- Provide required documents / clarifications for income tax assessment and other tax audits
Coordination of Payments
- Prepare report for weekly cash flow for Mandideep Plant and share with supervisor for review
- Coordinate with GBS on payments made towards TDS, EPF and ESIC
- Verify and share mandatory approvals with GBS for processing payments towards water charges for the plant
- Verify and share mandatory approvals with GBS for processing payments towards electricity for the Mandideep plant
- Collect, review and share mandatory approvals with GBS for import related bill payments
- Verify and share mandatory approvals with GBS for monthly payments of TDS and quarterly ETDS return
Personal Capability Development
- Responsible and committed for the training and development plan for self
- Be the ‘owner’ for continuous growth under the supervision of the DGM Finance
- Monthly FAR within month closing (days)
- Timely payment of TDS (days)
- % Audit compliance
- Time taken to create and send invoices (days)
- Days Payment Outstanding from 3P
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.