Deloitte recruiting CA/MBA/BBM/BBA/B.Com/CFE/CPA/CIA/CISA for Manager – Internal Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Deloitte is a multinational company providing corporate professional services. It is not only one of the four largest companies providing accounting services but also the largest professional services network in terms of revenue in the world. The company is headquartered in London, UK, spread across several countries around the world.
|Post Name||Manager – Internal Audit|
|Experience||08 To 12+ Years|
|Opening date of Online Application||28/05/2021|
|Selection process||Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ability to advise client on establishing or improving end- end risk management systems, processes, and frameworks to enhance strategic alignment with business goals, enable effective decision making and response, and monitor regulatory compliance
- Ability to design data and technology-enabled business processes that enable value adding business outcomes
- Ability to interpret business analyses to identify underlying issues, patterns and relationships, and make data-driven targeted recommendations
- Ability to leverage cross geography insights and practitioners to enhance client service delivery
- Ability to advise client on solving control design issues based on industry leading practices and regulatory requirements
- Ability to build an in-depth knowledge of the clients business and stay up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends, innovation efforts, and leading practices
- Ability to apply profitability management and sales fundamentals to support projects and pursuits
- Ability to guide teams through the design and implementation of conduct risk solutions that help clients establish a risk intelligent culture that aligns with the overall business strategy
- Ability to execute internal audits that enable informed decision making
- Ability to lead teams to establish, develop and improve high performing Internal Audit functions
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Deloitte Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Deloitte Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.