Walk in Drive at Infosys BPM For Graduates/Post-Graduates/MBA on 19th and 21st January 2023
Infosys job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Infosys BPM Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative business process management (BPM) services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
Infosys BPM has 35 delivery centers in 14 countries spread across 5 continents, with 56,770 employees from 125 nationalities, as of September, 2022. The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognitions in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like the Outsourcing Center, SSON, and GSA, among others.
Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices.
Infosys BPM vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Role Designation: Assistant Accountant, Accountant, Lead Accountant – R2R
- Journal entry processing
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Intercompany accounting
- GRIR accounting and reconciliation
- Payroll accounting
- Month end tasks end reporting
- Fixed asset accounting
- Inventory accounting (limited requirement)
- Standard costing (limited requirement)
- Good written and verbal communication
- Hands on working knowledge of SAP
Role Designation: Assistant Accountant, Accountant, Lead Accountant – P2P
- Experience in finance operations work with expertise in PTP / PTP related processes in a BPO/Shared Services environment
- Exposure to SAP ERP environment is mandatory SAP in a multi country environment with Shared service exposure.
- Preferred background being manufacturing / service industry / Equipment provider
- Required good knowledge on MS Excel. Knowledge on MS Access and Macros will be added advantage
- Good communication (Verbal & Written) and Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills and Positive attitude
- Commitment to quality work
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Interview Date: 19th & 21st January 2023
Interview Time: 10 AM till 1 PM
Infosys Ltd Plot no.E/4, Gate no 1 Infocity, Patia, Bhubaneswar- 751024.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.