Project Billing Manager Vacancy in Tata Steel for CA/CMA/MBA
Tata Steel job vacancies for April 2023 are released. Tata Steel vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Tata Steel is among the top global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum. It is one of the world’s most geographically diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Billing – For Customers and Sub Contractors
- Review of Payment terms and fixing of Invoicing Cycle.
- Review of MB (Measurement Book) and preparation of RA bill from on-site data and getting it certified from the client.
- Following up with the accounts department for the raising of Tax invoice.
- Following up with the procurement team for all the relevant documents (MTC’s etc. ) which shall be submitted to client along with the MB’s and Invoice.
- Raising work order amendment request to the client.
- Obtaining approval for Billing Break-up from Client / Customer
- Preparation of F&F Bills.
- Following up with the accounts department for the payment received confirmation.
- Preparation of Debit Note to ensure recovery against the rework / faulty work from the contractors as per recommendation from the site.
- Sub-Contractor registration, work order preparation and amendment.
- Preparation of cost deviation report.
- Monitoring the financial performance of the project and delivering project financial reports.
- Preparation of Outstanding Statement of the project.
- Analysing and monitoring of Indirect cost for the project.
- Price Variation analysis and corrective actions.
- Ensuring commercial closure of projects with Finance team
- Periodic reconciliation for Customer billing Vs Subcontractor/Vendor/SP Billing.
- Periodic reconciliation of materials/services/resources offered to Sc/Vendor/SP.
- Periodic reconciliation of materials/services/resources received from Customer/Client.
- Statutory compliances.
- Collection of Outstanding certificates for statutory deductions.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.