Finance and Accounts Trainee Vacancy for Fresher CA Inter/CMA Inter/BCom/MBA
Finance and Accounts Trainee vacancies for April 2023 are released. Finance and Accounts Trainee vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Harsco Corporation is a market-leading, global provider of environmental solutions for industrial, retail and medical waste streams, and innovative equipment and technology for the rail sector. We have an unrivalled breadth of experience across the globe and an impressive reputation stretching back more than a century. Based in Camp Hill, PA, with more than 13,000 employees and the company operates in more than 30 countries.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Trainee Accounts Payable – Click here to apply
- Required candidate must have working knowledge in Oracle AP Module
- Candidate’s communication (Verbal & Written) should be good.
- Good Analytics skills.
- Basic Knowledge on GRNI and IOH process
- High level knowledge on P2P process
Trainee Analyst Accounts Payable – Click here to apply
- Should have sound knowledge in accounting
- Should have practical knowledge on invoice processing
- Should have knowledge on resolving issue invoices and clearing on GRNI
- Delivers the tasks assigned within the Turnaround Time (TAT) as per the policies with high level of accuracy
- Should build good rapport and working relationships with overseas internal clients
- Should be able to take up ad hoc requests with minimal supervision and send for further review
Finance Trainee – Click here to apply
- Finance Project coordination – Assist Finance Director to co-ordinate special project under Operational finance, financial analysis and planning, and business controls.
- Support in preparing monthly and quarterly financial statements, assist with month-end financial reports, basic knowledge of accounting, PO Invoices, and Reimbursements.
- Assist with data entry and day-to-day transactions. Assisting in the preparation of the budgets, preparing monthly MIS reports, in coordination with the accounts team
- Validation and Audit of Vendor onboarding process, expenses reimbursement process and similar other basic financial processes.
- Assist with execution of the company’s annual program for assessing its internal controls across its 3 main business divisions through delivery of the Interim and Final SOX (controls) testing, in accordance with SOX guidelines and the Internal Control Framework established by the company.
- Work closely with the business and coordinate with the other SOX Testers and Reviewers, provide support and complete testing outlined in the company’s Annual SOX test plan and timeframe directed by the Sr SOX Manager.
- Assist in ad-hoc SOX testing and other Internal Control Reviews conducted by Internal Audit
- Attend and support finance team during statutory and internal audit
- Support Finance leads with co-ordination for statutory meetings and maintaining relevant records.
How to Apply
Click the links mentioned beside roles above.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.