Fresher CA Required in Morgan Stanley For Fund Accounting Role
Morgan Stanley job vacancies for December 2022 are released. Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Morgan Stanley vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Morgan Stanley
Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate (Fund Accounting)
- Provide Accounting solutions to Hedge Funds for independent valuation, investor transparency and regulatory compliance.
- Calculation of daily NAV.
- Review MSPA to custodian reconciliations. Identify and determine cause. Notify Account Manager of breaks. If break is due to an erroneous or missing transaction in MSPA then make necessary adjustments.
- Perform middle office functions including P&L analysis, daily cash projections, calculations of FX transfers required for funding, checking client’s contributions & redemptions etc.
- Review general ledger exceptions. Identify cause and make necessary adjustments.
- Verify performance by reviewing large P&L swings and analyzing income/expense journals for validity.
- Adjust activity as necessary for performance (MSPM) processing and reporting.
- Responsible for accruing daily or monthly non-security related accruals including management fees and financing accruals.
- Process non-automated transactions including OTC derivatives and their related cash movements.
- Perform daily and monthly securities pricing analysis.
- Validate and process corporate action data.
- Providing audit support and assistance to funds in the preparation on financial statements.
- Assistance with compliance functions.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.