Fresher Costing Management Trainee Required in Genpact
Genpact job vacancies for February 2023 are released. Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.
Genpact vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Supply Chain Finance, Product costing analyst is responsible for Product costing, variance analysis, and financial waste reporting activities. The primary purpose of this role is to oversee new product development costing, Periodical standard costing, Period Closing, consolidation, and communication of periodic waste financial results and insights. This role will work closely with the Site Finance Manager and the Supply Chain Finance team and other key partners to drive process improvements, waste reporting efficiencies, and simplification.
This position will be assisting with periodic variance analysis, cost structure analysis, and benchmarking. You will function as an administrator for the Supply Chain Accounting Team for business. Your role will be to provide functional expertise in the areas of oversight, control, and process ownership related to Cost accounting/ Supply Chain Accounting.
You should be leading the internal group and act as an in-charge of all deliverables accurately and on a timely basis as per the client’s expectations & agreed Metrics.
You will work with Business counterparts to organize resources for smoother service delivery in the Supply Chain Accounting area.
- Establish standard cost rates and intercompany billing rates (IBRs), based on inputs from R&D (recipe), manufacturing (machine and labor rates, production details, manufacturing overheads), and procurement (raw and pack material costs), both for existing products and new products
- Provide analysis support for change in standard cost and for actual Vs. standard cost
- Annual planning and support
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Month-end close activities
- Perform P&L review and align with plants to ensure the costs are booked for the month
- Manage All Intercompany Transactions through the Intercompany Workflow system
- Prepare cost estimates for New Product Developments (NPD)
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare all routine plant accruals. Also, provide support for all ad-hoc accruals requests received from plants during the month
- Process costing runs (conversion cost allocation to individual SKUs to generate OP conversion rates in SAP, which will be the base for all IBR costing runs in a calendar year) during OP Planning Cycle
How to Apply
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.