Vacancy For Accounts Officer At Nestle
NESTLÉ’s relationship with India dates back to 1912, when it began trading as The NESTLÉ Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company (Export) Limited, importing and selling finished products in the Indian market.
NESTLÉ India manufactures products of truly international quality under internationally famous brand names such as Nescafé, Maggi, Milkybar, Kitkat, Bar-one, Milkmaid and Nestea and in recent years the Company has also introduced products of daily consumption and use such as Nestlé Milk, Nestlé Slim Milk, Nestlé Dahi and Nestlé Jeera Raita.
Company Name: Nestle
Post Name: Accounts Officer
Qualification: CA Inter/CMA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CIMA
Experience: 1-6 Years
- Responsible for Trade spends management for the region including review, analysis and identify key geography / channel / portfolio pockets for optimisation.
- Developing advanced, automated & real-time dashboards for periodic management reviews using advanced tools (Power BI)
- Influence & support planning / target setting of trade, marketing and channel spends
- Ownership of the overall spends: Budgeting, Tracking, Monitoring spends vs plan
- Variance analysis in depth awareness of all possible levers which can impact a spend in any direction
- ROI assessment to review effectiveness & efficacy of trade, marketing & channel spends
- Collaborate with cross functional Sales & Marketing teams and work closely on defining review parameters, target setting reviews
- Management presentations on key opportunities / areas to improve efficacy of spends
- Advanced, automated & real time Power BI based dashboards to simplify existing reporting structures
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.