Colgate-Palmolive Associate Analyst – Supply Chain Finance Recruitment
Colgate-Palmolive job vacancies for February 2023 are released. Colgate-Palmolive vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
We are Colgate – a caring, innovative growth company reimagining a healthier future for all people, their pets, and our planet. We are a leading global consumer products company with a portfolio in Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. We serve consumers in more than 200 countries and territories around the world and are proud that Colgate-Palmolive is in more homes than any other. Our strong culture of collaboration, diversity, sustainability and inclusion is rooted in our core values of Caring, Global Teamwork and Continuous Improvement. Employees are rewarded by rich development and career experiences and progression. We pride ourselves on our work life balance, our focus on delivering high ethical standards and our dedication to developing our employees. With many local benefits such as Summer Hours, Live Better activities, Product Parcels and Health Checks. This rare opportunity to join a global market leader that is highly regarded for career progression opportunities.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Job Summary (purpose):
The Supply Chain Finance Analyst is responsible for activities in Cost & Inventory and Fixed Assets.
- Perform period closing activities and validation checks post closing activities
- Fixed Assets accounting & Capital budget monitoring
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system
- Process and Record capitalization of assets
- Conduct periodic reviews of the fixed asset schedule to determine dispositions and identify idle assets, if any
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the general ledger
- Run depreciation for all fixed assets
- Depreciation Forecasting for Budget purposes – including depreciation on projected spending
- Accounting for Restructuring Projects
- Works on complex Analysis to provide insights – such was impairment or restructuring projects plan set ups
- Run monthly Plant Performance Report
- Conduct MWIP Report and Analysis
- Perform the fixed asset master data adjustment
- Provide FA data to support tax, statutory and regulatory
- Conduct Y/E asset accounting
- Undertake the costing of new products & periodic cost revisions
- Calculate, post, and allocate JE
- Allocate overheads to the product as per the stage of processing
- Perform cost center review and resolve discrepancies , if any
- Prepare daily/weekly purchase price variance analysis report
- Settle internal orders in a daily/weekly basis
- Prepare monthly costing reports
- Post monthly standard and judgment based accruals
- Calculate, Review and Approve inventory reserve requirements including SLOB monthly
- Analyse Product wise profitability
- Perform process reconciliations
- Analyse the actual costs against the budgeted costs and explain the variances
- Prepare standard cost calculation for commercial and manufacturing sites
- Perform Budget costing
- Works on complex Analysis to provide insights – such as global category type
- Perform FI / CO / PA reconciliation monthly
- Perform SOX assessment and compliance.
Required (Education, Knowledge required, Language skills, etc.)
- Bcom or CMA
- 3-5 years
- SAP Experience
- Experience of month end closing
- Working knowledge of SOX
- Advanced knowledge of Cost and Plant accounting
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.