Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Post Name||Financial Accountant|
|Experience||00 To 05+ Years|
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month end closing activities.
• Should have sound Record to Report knowledge!
• Work Independently or take minimum support on reporting activities
• Experience in ERP is a requirement (SAP desirable)
• Prepare & Review of Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliations
• Good Interpersonal Skills • Able to handle all R2R quires with minimum support
• Perform month end accounting, preparation and posting of journals into GL
• Perform variance analysis, write commentaries on actuals vs forecast / budgets to identify the key drivers and help the business to make decisions
• Critical support for analysis and decision making by providing consolidated snapshot post month end close as per the requirement
• Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
• Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget
• Performing deliverables aligned on forecast reporting.
• Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners..
Link For Officicial Notification :- Click here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.