IHG Hotels Recruitment – CA/CMA/MBA/MCom for Indirect Tax Specialist Role
IHG Hotels job vacancies for February 2023 are released. IHG Hotels vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for Good. The role purpose is to deliver financial insight to support the CoE FP&A and Hotel Operations teams and Finance business partners in driving performance and value to IHG.
Job Description and Responsibilities
This position will primarily support the Indirect tax function and will be responsible for ensuring seamless process delivery. The job would entail one or more of the following activities like preparation and filing of various tax returns and arranging tax payments for IHG Corporate offices and hotels in different countries, Revenue and Expense analysis, research tax variance, journal preparation, reconciliations, audit support/ Business Support queries, etc. This position will be required to stay current with tax laws and support reporting initiatives undertaken from time to time and accordingly, the job role may undergo a change, to align with those initiatives.
- Preparing and Filing tax returns as per Indirect tax laws
- Managing Team
- Arranging tax payments
- Revenue and Expense analysis.
- Research tax variance
- Preparation of Reconciliation
- Journal preparation for Tax Payment and Re-class
- Provide audit/ business support
- Meeting the Targets on time by keeping the quality high
- Keep updated with current tax laws
Key Skills & Experiences
CA Fresher with good exposure in preparation and filing of tax returns/ finalization of Accounts, General Ledger Accounting possessing and Excellent Analytical skills during internship.
CA-Final/CMA- Final/M.Com./MBA(F) with more than 3 years of relevant experience including preparation and filing of tax returns/ finalization of Accounts, General Ledger Accounting possessing and Excellent Analytical skills.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Good knowledge of the relevant systems like People soft, Essbase etc.
- Intermediary Accounting / tax knowledge and the ability to apply them to the company’s Accounting practices
- Intermediary knowledge of the relevant IHG Systems (for internal candidates) and applications used in accounting function. Conversant with MS Office, ERP exposure.
- Intermediary knowledge of the IHG business (for internal candidates) necessary to perform process activities.
- Intermediary knowledge & understanding of the key policies impacting the process.
- Intermediary understanding of checks and controls and execute all deliverables per SLA & other related tasks on day to day basis.
- Application of basic checks and balances for process improvement, exceeding customer expectation, compliance adherence etc.
- Proactive in workings and highlighting unusual transaction.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.