Johnson Controls Hiring BCom/MCom BBA/MBA
Johnson Controls job vacancies for April 2023 are released. Johnson Controls vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Johnson Controls International is an American Irish-domiciled multinational conglomerate headquartered in Cork, Ireland, that produces fire, HVAC, and security equipment for buildings. As of mid-2019, it employed 105,000 people in around 2,000 locations across six continents.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- End to End knowledge of OTC, Billing Expertise, Credit Rebill & Dispute Management
- Create Invoices and distribution to Client as well uploads in Third Party Portals
- Consolidated Invoices, Accuracy and Timely rollout of Monthly Invoices in close coordination with Order Management, Inventory, Customer Support Team & uploads in third party portals
- Cross check Orders and Invoices against contracted terms to ensure billing consistency from contract signing to invoicing with monthly quality check.
- Expertise in Dispute Handling
- Create and maintain process documentation for Billing Processes,
adherarance to SOX & Internal Controls
- Continuously seek out better ways of performing process & supports process improvement initiatives
- Provide analytical information generating reports and deep dive over process
- Expertise in Accuracy Check
- Expertise on Core AR Knowledge with Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured, fast moving, and challenging environment
- Ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines
- Ability to analyze issues, apply or seek resources to help achieve a workable solution
- Organized & Detail Oriented
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.