Pricing Manager Vacancy in Lenovo
Lenovo job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Lenovo Group Limited, often shortened to Lenovo, is a Chinese multinational technology company specializing in designing, manufacturing, and marketing consumer electronics, personal computers, software, business solutions, and related services.
Lenovo is one of the world’s leading personal technology companies, producing innovative PCs and mobile internet devices. Now, #286 on fortune 500 list, Lenovo is the world’s largest PC vendor and fourth largest smartphone company.
Lenovo vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Lenovo
Post Name: Pricing Manager & GTM Controller
Qualification: Any Graduate / CA / CMA / MBA
Experience: 6 Years
- Developing and implementing pricing strategies that enhance profitability.
- Working closely with other teams to closely track movements in costs.
- Analyzing price change requests from the sales team by evaluating margin impact, potential incremental volume, and competitor price levels
- Assist in creating promotional campaigns.
- Tracking market trends and keeping up to date on prices set by competitors.
- Your responsibilities will include (GTM Manager):
- Developing and implementing Business strategies that enhance profitability.
- In-depth analysis of business and Target tracking
- Focus on P*Q (Product Mix in Market and Ageing)
- ROI Assessment
- FOS Analysis and Investment Tracking
- BP Profitability
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.