Truecaller recruiting BCom/BBA/MBA for Finance Operations Specialist role
Truecaller job vacancies for September 2023 are released. Truecaller recruiting BCom/BBA/MBA for Finance Operations Specialist role. Truecaller vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers.
Job Description and Responsibilities
As a Finance Operations Specialist, you will be a part of Truecaller Finance team, ensuring all financial aspects are monitored and functions in the right context. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for financial analysis, operations, and cross-functional collaboration, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What will you work on:
- Manage the collections process by tracking and reconciling customer payments.
- Follow up with customers to ensure timely payment of invoices and resolve any payment discrepancies.
- Communicate discrepancies to cross functional team, identify slow-paying customers, and recommend collection candidates.
- Understanding, investigating, and resolving AR and collection issues
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of collection activities.
- Contacting delinquent customers via telephone and email and maintaining consistent follow up with these accounts in accordance with established performance matrix
- Strengthen and grow relationships with clients by communicating with customers regarding past-due accounts.
- Work closely with the business operations and sales teams to gather information for collections activities
- Collaborate with the internal team to reconcile customer accounts and address any outstanding issues.
- Liaison with the sales and business operations team to resolve any customer concerns or disputes related to invoicing.
Advanced Excel Analysis:
- Utilise advanced Excel functions and formulas to analyse collection data, identify trends, and generate reports.
- Develop and maintain Excel spreadsheets to track and monitor collection metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Create customized reports and presentations to communicate collection progress to stakeholders.
Customer Issue Resolution:
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries, disputes, or complaints related to invoices promptly and effectively.
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve complex or escalated customer issues in a timely manner.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.