Vacancy For B.Com/M.Com as Finance Assistant at NHSRC
NHSRC job vacancies for December 2022 are released. National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) of Government of India to serve as an apex body for technical assistance.
Established in 2006, the National Health Systems Resource Centre’s mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the centre and in the states. The goal of this institution is to improve health outcomes by facilitating governance reform, health systems innovations and improved information sharing among all stake holders at the national, state, district and sub-district levels through specific capacity development and convergence models.
NHSRC Vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Post Name: Finance Assistant
Experience: 3-4 Years
Salary: ₹40000-70000 P.M.
Finance Assistant at the central level is to monitor funds under NHM including RCH Flex pool, HSS, NCD, NUHM and NDCPs including data entry, release of funds, expenditure, FMRs, SFPs, unspent balances, Statutory Audit, Concurrent Audit, E-banking, Utilization Certificates, PFMS, conduct financial review visits and action taken by the States.
- Overall data consolidation, generation of financial MIS activity-wise, Division-wise, state-wise, quarter and year-wise and generation of comparative statements with reference to percentage of allocation, release and expenditure.
- Preparation of financial year wise Guard Files of sanction orders for RCH Flexible Pool, Immunization and HSS Flexible Pool etc, corresponding to the Sanction Orders and overall settlement of UCs with PAO, MoHFW.
- Electronic transfer of funds to the States/UTs, website updation and maintenance of centralized fund transfer data-base for all programmes under NHM including NDCPs/NCD.
- To do Data entry of quarterly FMRs, monthly Status Reports from NDCPs and maintaining programme/component wise data base for the allocated States/UTs for official use of all concerned.
- To Track receipt of Utilisation Certificates from allocated States/UTs from 2005-06 onwards and assist in follow up action with the States for their settlement with the PAO (MoHFW).
- To Track receipt of quarterly FMRs, SFPs, Statutory Audit and Concurrent Audit Reports from States/UTs, examination thereof and provide feedback to Finance Analysts, Finance Controllers and senior officers of the Division.
- To Interact with NDCPs/NCD regarding their progressive fund release, expenditure, unspent balance and obtaining the prescribed monthly status reports from them.
- To maintain contact with SHS/DHSs regarding progress of Statutory Audit, concurrent audit, compliance of audit observations and provide feedback to FMG and regular officers from time to time.
- To prepare Expenditure Statements for claiming reimbursement of eligible expenditure from Development Partners.
- Joint Team Visits to the States/Districts for conducting finance, accounts and audit performance reviews/studies and preparing status reports with observations and recommendations for improvement.
- To provide training to finance & accounts staff at State, District and Block levels in general and PFMS/NFAMS specifically and as per inputs from JRMs, CRMs, Review Reports and Audit observations.
- To support Finance Controllers, Finance Analysts and the regular officers of NHM Finance Division and other Programme Divisions as and when required by them.
- To participate in the development of NFAMS at pan India level and integration with PFMS. Also, to regularly work on NHM Finance Dashboard.
How to Apply
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.