Financial Analyst Vacancy in HP
About the Organization
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
The second incarnation of Hewlett-Packard, Inc. is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that develops personal computers, printers and related supplies, as well as 3D printing solutions.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Identifies opportunities for improving compliance, reviews and implements practices to minimize risk.
- Coordinates and escalates outstanding issues to the management.
- Ensures organization is compliant from an Internal Audit, policies and procedures.
- Lead all audits for the organization.
- Perform quality audits on balance sheet account reconciliation and highlight P&L risks and exposures to management.
- Work with multiple operations teams on quality gaps, draw a get-well plan and implement it by working with Operation/Functional Managers
- Supports projects that require coordination across functions.
- Drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the organisation.
- Help prioritize the key focus areas for the leadership team.
- Identify key meetings and events and flag concerned stakeholders for support.
- Drive regular cadence of meetings with management.
- Partner with Operations to improve team’s functioning and efficiency.
- Track progress on key strategic organizational initiatives, signal performance gaps, work with the team to understand the issue, and define mitigation plans.
- Develops and is accountable for operations key performance indicator (KPI) focusing on longer term customer experience and operational improvement. Drives operational team to execute corrective measures, as required.
- Required accounting certification like CA/CPA/CMA
- Lean six sigma certifications of Green Belt/Black Belt/Master Black Belt will be added advantage.
- Any certifications in the areas of Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Microsoft application like Power BI, Azure, Power automate etc., Python, R would be an added advantage.
- Typically, 5+ years of experience post professional qualification.
- Typically, experienced and expertise in more than one finance function
- Experience in preparing analysis and presenting to senior management.
- Experience in working with larger business teams supporting multiple finance function.
- Experience in transition management
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.