Vacancy for Fresher CA/CMA in Tata Steel
Tata Steel job vacancies for April 2023 are released. Tata Steel vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Tata Steel Limited is an Indian multinational steel-making company, based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a part of the Tata Group.
Tata Steel is among the top global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum. It is one of the world’s most geographically diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world.
Company Name: Tata Steel
Post Name/Designation: Manager PM&FFI
Qualification: CA / CMA
Experience: 0-3 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Provide insights to Chief PM & FFI on Board, Audit, NRC & CSR agenda items of Tata Steel Group Companies where he is on the Board / Committee
- Provide key insights to enable decision making on Sanction Requests, MIS or any other document put up to Chief PM & FFI for approval / recommendation
- Ensure director related statutory compliance for Chief PM & FFI by filing all related director compliance forms and ensure intimation to all companies
- Organizing regular knowledge sharing sessions among various verticals reporting to Chief PM & FFI
- Review of Monthly MIS and Statutory compliance report
- Facilitate Chief PM & FFI to submit monthly Statutory compliance report
- Keep track of all open action items and ongoing project for verticals under Chief PM & FFI
- Organise periodical departmental reviews with Chief PM & FFI
- Draw and keep track of consolidated GAGW Budget for PM & FFI team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS -Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of Income Tax and Indirect laws
- Experience in Valuation of companies
- Actionable Insights
- Articulation & Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Drive for Result
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.