Godrej & Boyce Hiring CA Inter/CMA Inter/MBA/MCom/BCom
Godrej & Boyce job vacancies for January 2023 are released. In 1935, Godrej Tooling was established. A tool room, that was the most advanced in India for its time. The big idea behind this was to encourage the indigenisation of machine tools. This forward-thinking vision, coupled with the highly skilled expertise of the tool room, were the reasons why Godrej & Boyce got the first order to manufacture satellite components for ISRO.
Over the years, Godrej Tooling has retained its position as a key player in the design and manufacture of tools and tooling equipment. The business manufactures custom-built, high-quality tooling that caters to a broad cross-section of players across industries. The business has expertise in industrial machines, pressure dies, casting dies, press dies, die casting dies, thermo-compression moulds, complex and large-sheet metal tooling for auto panels, and progressive dies.
Godrej Tooling is a systems-driven organization, eager to learn and experiment keeping abreast of the latest technology platforms, software and manufacturing processes. Its commitment to innovation ensures that even today, the business is among India’s most advanced tool rooms, and proudly serve customers such as Honda Cars & Motorcycles, Toyota, Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors, Caparo, and Valeo.
Godrej & Boyce vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Godrej Tooling (Godrej & Boyce)
Post Name: Finance Profile
Qualification: CA Inter / CMA Inter / MBA / MCom / BCom
Experience: 2-7 Years
Key Result Areas:
- Monitoring Purchase / Sales / Expenses accounting
- Financial closing and reporting
- Fixed assets accounting
- Comply with statutory requirements
- Inventory management
- Monitoring & Control over Purchase / Sales / Expenses accounting systems
- Reconciliation of Customer and Supplier Accounts and following up for old recoveries.
- Handling corporate queries related to GSTR 1 and GSTR 2 audits.
- Ensure timely collection of Sales Invoices and payments to MSME Vendors.
- Monitoring TDS receivable and accounting TDS collections based on 26AS Forms.
- Provision for Doubtful Debts for month end closure.
- Month end Provisioning of Warranty and Expenses.
- Ensure Sales Invoicing post verification of production order closure and other controls.
- Monitor Inventory Ageing and conduct reviews for Old Age inventory.
- Assist in computation of Inventory Devaluations based on accounting standard.
- Weekly update IODs for correct revenue recognition as per IND AS 115.
- Ensure proper accounting of Revenue and COGS for Inter Divisional stock transfers.
- Quarterly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and ensure closure of open items.
- Coordinating Statutory Audit & Internal Audit.
- Daily MIS on key parameters.
- Fixed assets capitalization, depreciation workings and physical verification.
- Assist and drive physical verification of Inventories.
- Weekly projection and monitoring of Divisional Cash flows based on inputs from stakeholders.
- Participate and take forward Digitization Process in order to automate operational processes.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.