Walk-in Interview for Engagement of CA Inter/CMA Inter at Tea Board India | Remuneration Rs 35000
Tea Board India job vacancies for April 2023 are released. Tea Board India vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
The Tea Board of India is a state agency of the Government of India under the control of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, established to promote the cultivation, processing, and domestic trade as well as export of tea from India.
For engagement of 01 (one) CA Inter / CMA Inter as per the details given below, a Walk-in interview will be conducted on 21st April 2023 from 10:30 AM onwards in Tea Board India, Zonal Office, Quality Control Laboratory (QCL) building, Tea Park, Bhola More, behind New Jalpaiguri (NJP) railway station, P.O. – Sahudangihat, Siliguri- 735135.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Auditing and financial concurrence of all proposals / applications related to Plan Schemes and Non Plan expenditure.
- Knowledge of GSTR-1, GSTR-2B, 2A and GSTR-3B. Preparation of monthly reports related to GST input and output. All GST related work including raising of GST invoice as amount received.
- Preparation of monthly receipts and payments, income expenditure and balance sheet, finalization of books of accounts. Ensure that Internal & External audit requirements are met and proper validation of accounts & prepare monthly variance report, preparing periodic financial statement including Annual Accounts, budget, cash flows, MIS report, BRS, ledger scrutiny etc.
- TDS related work and TDS returns.
- Adequate knowledge of Tally (ERP). Tally entries in all accounts, separate tally entries bank account wise.
- Reply to the CAG/ Internal Auditors
How to Apply
Check full official notification here.
Interested candidates are requested to appear (in person) in the interview along with application (strictly as per the enclosed format), CV, self-attested copies of testimonials and supporting documents pertaining to the information furnished in the application form, along with their originals for verification. Registration for appearing in interview will be allowed up to 10:00 AM only on 21st April 2023.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.