Bosch Recruiting CA/CMA/MBA for Indirect Tax Role
Bosch job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Robert Bosch GmbH, commonly known as Bosch and stylized as BOSCH, is a German multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Gerlingen, Germany. The company was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods, energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group turnover of around ₹13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several laurels.
Bosch vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Bosch
Post Name: Global Proces Expert – Indirect Tax
Qualification: CA or CMA or MBA
- Mapping of tax requirements in accounting processes, focus on the Bill-To-Cash process (SAP systems).
- Collaboration in S/4 projects for the definition and mapping of tax processes.
- Project management implementation of tax requirements incl. requirement definition, documentation, IT implementation and testing, training.
- Implementation of tax requirements in the area of indirect taxes (focus on process area Bill-to-Cash) in SAP R/3 and S/4.
- Assisting key users/ users by solving process or technical related issues arising from day-to-day operational activates.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.