Wipro Walk-in on 28 February 2023 for Fresher Graduates for Multiple Openings
Wipro job vacancies for February 2023 are released. Wipro vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue.
Company Name: Wipro
Post Name: Associate
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0-3 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephone and/or emails in a courteous manner
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information and nature of problem or issue
- Identify and learn appropriate product details to facilitate better client interaction and troubleshooting
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions
- Follow standard processes and procedures to resolve all client queries
- Resolve client queries as per the SLAs defined in the contract.
- Maintain logs and records of all customer queries as per the standard procedures and guidelines.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Walk-in Time and Venue:
28 February , 10.30 AM – 2.00 PM
Building 2 Candor Techspace IT/ITES,SEZ, Tikri sector 48 Gurgaon 122001 Haryana