Costing Trainee Vacancy for Fresher CMA
Heubach Group training vacancies for April 2023 are released. Heubach Group training vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
The Heubach Group is a leading manufacturer of pigments, pigment prepations and specialty materials and has a global production and sales network with 19 production sites. Around 3,000 employees are already contributing to the success of the company. We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees as the key to the success of our company. Since the beginning of this year, Colorants Solutions Deutschland GmbH has been a subsidiary of the Heubach Group.
Heubach in India is one of the leading producers of organic & inorganic pigments. Our expertise is based on strong principles of Sustainability, Responsible Care practices, and Product Safety. With over 900 employees, our manufacturing presence in India is spread across Ankleshwar & Dahej in Gujarat, Cuddalore in Tamil Nadu, Nadga in Madhya Pradesh & Roha in Maharashtra.
We are looking for professionally qualified person having advance level of knowledge in SAP FICO module to play active role in Costing MIS function. She / he would be reporting to Head Costing MIS. This is an individual contributor role.
This is trainee position with an assignment for a fixed period.
Company Name: Heubach Group
Post Name / Designation: Cost Trainee
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Cost Trainee is responsible to support and play active role in Cost accounting role, forecasting, budgeting. Perform cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls, and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies. Support Head Costing & MIS / Head F&A in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy. Ensure timely submission of project cost reports for review and approval.
- Coordinate and Prepare cost estimates of new or special products for establishing selling prices and production forecasts
- Review and release standard costing on montly basis for all products (multiple plants).
- Review Process Order variances / Purchase price variances in SAP along with taking appropriate steps to minimizing it.
- Month closing activities related to Plant Accounting.
- Preparation of annual budget along with determination of Utility, Labour and Overhead rates for all the products.
- Variation analysis of the P&L and prepare to the management on monthly basis
- Review and update Utility and Overhead rates of products on quarterly basis
- Physical Inventory verification for the Statutary Audit. Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues.
- Inventory Valuation as per Ind AS 2.
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles
- Lead and support in SAP FICO implementation / configuration changes.
- Participate in analysis of capital budgeting requests.
- Provide technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Regular interaction with Manufacturing team for cost data sharing and understanding of variances.
- Develop MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.