Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany and is dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The bank network has a large number of 58 countries in Europe, America and Asia. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deutsche Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Company Name||Deutsche Bank|
|Post Name||Risk Analyst|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Undertake accurate and timely credit analysis of counterparties (including Corporates and FIs) by identifying business and financial risk based on understanding of business model, financial statement analysis, preparing cash flow model/ forecast and peer analysis.
- Write Rating reports and credit reviews/analysis for recommendation to Senior members for approval.
- Active participation in Live trades with onshore credit officers (KCP) by understanding the trade dynamics, providing your recommendation and completing the credit write-ups (Addendum) for the same.
- On-going monitoring & surveillance of assigned international portfolios, including rating changes, market/industry developments, news events, etc and assessing the impact on credit worthiness of the counterparty, keeping DB’s exposure in mind.
- Understand the various banking products (including Trade Finance and Derivatives) and credit documentation for the same. Support the KCP with appropriate checks and its inclusion in the credit reviews.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.