Evolute group is a leading Indian ESDM (Electronics System Design & Manufacturing) & diverse multi-business conglomerate spread across trading, electronics product design & marketing across verticals like Payment -Fintech, cleantech-energy storage and industrial electronics, software solutions. Our expertise in embedded engineering & power electronics, indigenous design & development capabilities and market presence in 20+ countries has helped us carve a niche in the under developed and developing geographic markets. The list of customers is a testimony to its ability to combine product reliability, performance and competitive pricing with a strong customer centricity, Enabled with extensive design & development expertise and leading- edge technologies, Evolute group aspires to achieve 50 % + CAGR growth in no of esteemed customers, empowered employees, top line revenue, profits for all in next 5 years which includes top line revenue of 1000s. We have been engaged in business all across the world. Our customers are spread across the continents from Africa to Asia to Eastern Europe and we continually also in the process of increasing our business much wider and cover the rest of the world too! We aim at becoming the supreme player in the verticals of agency banking, micro-finance, sales force automation, e-governance, digital payment acceptance, insurance. Our efforts in achieving the same include various certifications – ISO ISO 9001:2008 Certified and DSIR certified R&D house with UL, CE, RoHS, BIS certifications. Currently, our Design & Development center is housed in Bangalore, India and the manufacturing plant is at Vasai near Mumbai, India.
|Company Name||Evolute group|
|Post Name||Sr. Executive Costing|
|Qualification||CA Inter/CMA Inter/B.Com/M.Com|
|Experience||03 To 04 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-The opportunity is to Collaborates with & assist in Manufacturing and services costing along with data accumulation in Software, Design, and Development, and other Cross-functional departments & Cost accumulation and analysis and Responsible for: Assisting in Manufacturing, Services, and Project Costing at the Group level.
Key responsibilities include :-
Strategic Responsibilities :
- Collecting & analyzing input data from various CF Costing requirements
- Assisting in Maintaining & analyzing of project/product-wise various costs such as Logistics cost, salary cost, and other overheads cost etc.
- Labor cost Assist in collecting and preparing of data from Shop floor level to analyze Labour cost
- Assisting in Maintaining Project, product wise profitability records
- Develop various reports for reporting purpose
- Maintaining & comparing COGS & Sales Variance analysis
- Assisting in Reconciliation of finance & costing records
- Assist in Budgetary control
- Assist in audit-related work
- Assisting in reconciliation data preparation with Annual records
Functional responsibilities :
- Project, Product cost of different vertical departments and Cost at Company level
- Profitability analysis
- Analysis of cost, Variance Analysis, Actual v/s Budgeted Cost
- Analysis of Overhead cost
- Cost control and cost reduction
- Project efficiency and review of KPI against the Cost
- Timeline impact and escalation of project cost and realignment of Budget
- Reconciliation of Financial data and costing records on a Quarterly and Yearly basis
NOTE – We have 2nd and 4th SAT off and the rest of the SAT is working.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.