Fresher Management Trainee Vacancy in Genpact
Genpact job vacancies for March 2023 are released. Genpact vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering outcomes that transform business and shape the future. Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Domain Specialist of Accounts Payable will look at all the metrics and report out to leadership on periodical basis. Daily tracking of payables volumes and ensure the right allocation in the team. Domain specialist will ensure that all controls are being followed and met the SOX compliance. SLA reporting on weekly basis of all the sub processes in Accounts Payable function. Knowledge enhancement sessions for the new teammates and identify the gaps in the processes and proactive action to address any future risks.
The Domain specialist of AP are ultimately responsible for ensuring vendors are paid within contractual terms; that invoices are processed accurately and paid with appropriate approvals and support. AP Associates will also be responsible for the travel and expense and corporate card program to ensure that reimbursements enforce to company policy, paid timely and processed accurately. The Domain specialist must be excited about supplying to growth and change, as this is a fast-paced environment that is a consistently growing and changing business, requiring evolution, and build out of our systems and processes to accommodate increased payables demand.
- Daily tracking of volumes for the entire payables process including Invoices, Helpdesk, T&E etc.
- Allocation of volumes and supervising for timely completion in adherence of Service Level Agreement
- Involvement in all aspects of preparing invoices and expense reports for payment including, but not limited to; inputting to the financial reporting system, coding and verifying correct ledger codes, reviewing, in detail, all of the supporting documentation.
- Identify improvement opportunities using Benchmarking data, provide demonstrate to Managers in designing and implementing process improvements and efficiencies along with executing on results required.
- Conduct audits of invoices and expenses to ensure compliance with company policies and to protect client from fraud, waste and abuse.
- Provide accurate and helpful support with supplier inquiries.
- Independently work to resolve discrepancies with clients and departments or individuals throughout the firm.
- Program administration and oversight of the company’s corporate card program. Responsible for system administration of Concur, collaborating with technical teams to address problems and implement enhancements.
- Establish effective relationship with different partners within and outside the organization through written and verbal communication.
- Deep domain expertise in Accounts Payable Operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a customer service mentality is a must
- End to End P2P process knowledge with accounting steps and controls
- Understanding of SLAs and implication of non-compliance
- Client handling experience which includes providing process updates/ dashboards calls and responding of critical issues
- SOX Knowledge and Transparency about control Narratives
- Result oriented (ability to prioritize & delegate) and a teammate
- Experience working within a SaaS procure to pay or ERP system is preferred. Exposure specifically Workday ERP and/or Concur Travel & Expense systems would be beneficial.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.