Genpact Hiring Fresher and Experienced CA/CMA/CA Inter/MBA
Ford job vacancies for May 2023 are released. Ford vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering outcomes that transform business and shape the future. Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Company Name: Genpact
Post Name/Designation: Assistant Manager
Qualification: CA / CMA / CA Inter / MBA
Experience: Not mentioned
Job Description and Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for Deal type confirmation and Deal approval. Analyzing and recording of revenue entries for each PID. You will work with Business, Project Management team and FP&A team. You will be expected to be focused on Managed services business-related activities of revenue recognition & billing.
- Evaluate deals set-up in workflow system from finance compliance perspective for revenue accrual & billing ensuring Revenue Recognition Policy being adhered.
- Revenue accrual process based on different types of deals according to Revenue Recognition Policy.
- Billing Process based on different types of deals.
- Month close activities from Revenue & Billing Perspective.
- Proper accounting of billing and accrual related transactions.
- Proper understanding and control on accrued Vs billed variances (UBR-Unbilled Revenue Reconciliation).
- Actively interact with key stakeholders (Operations/PMO/ FP&A/Central controllership) in driving OTC activities to the closure.
- Provide solutions to the issues related to set-up of Deals ensuring of revenue recognition policy adherence.
- Handle Various Audits (SOX, Internal & Statutory) for Revenue & Billing Process.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.