Godrej is one of India’s most trusted brands serving over 1.1bn customers worldwide, every day. Godrej & Boyce, a Godrej group company, began it’s journey in 1897 with the manufacture of high quality locks and continues with its outstanding engineering capabilities across diverse categories – from consumer goods and furniture, precision manufacturing and aerospace, infrastructure development, and industrial logistics to real estate and power distribution. At Godrej, we enable you to do work that’s good for you, your customers, your community and good for the people around you – essentially, work that you can be proud of.
As India’s largest manufacturer of forklift trucks, Godrej Material Handling offers an extensive range of forklifts, which include electric, LPG, and diesel counterbalanced forklifts up to 25 tonne capacity, warehouse trucks, and specialized trucks for specific applications. The business also designs and manufactures accessories to address a wide range of handling applications besides offering accessories made by specialists.
|Post Name||Internal Auditor|
|Qualification||CA Inter/CMA Inter|
|Experience||02 to 04 Years|
1) Execution & Reporting :-
Type of audit (Operational, Conformance, Investigative and Management)
– Conducting a methods study of all activities of the locations being audited and suggest improvements – Using PC as a tool of audit to improve the areas of coverage
– Assessing adequacy and correctness of accounting records
– Carrying out adhoc reviews to investigate any area identified
– Checking the processes and ensuring internal controls systems are adequate
– Ensuring proper segregation of duties and study the adequacy of the same
– Ensuring compliance to various statutes applicable, accounting standards and also compliance with the company procedures and policies laid down
– Identifying non value added activities
– Ensuring that audit findings are correctly and factually reported – Providing inputs for improvements in internal control systems, processes, avenues for cost savings and profit maximization – Ensuring that the report is concise and should convey the observations and create the desired impact on the reader
2. Following up on implementation of audit suggestions :-
– Constant written follow up with auditees for implementation of audit suggestions
– Periodic meetings with the auditees
– Reporting the implementation of the audit suggestions periodically, and summarizing the implementation status
– Recording the reasons for non-implementation wherever applicable
3. Documentation :-
– Preparing work papers during audit activity
– Documenting process flow chart, collect and file relevant policies and procedures
– Maintaining copies of all query sheets – Documenting how the query has been resolved – Having proper referencing with all documents and audit points
– Assisting in preparing the audit check list and internal control check list and to update the audit check list and internal control check list periodically
– Filing properly all documents and work papers for easy retrieval in future
– Analysing control flow charts for key business processes and critical parts of key processes, with a view to identify weaknesses
– Efficiency of use of resources, duplication of work, adequacy of control procedures
Link For Online Application:- Click Here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.