Accenture Hiring CA/CMA/MBA For Senior Analyst Role
Accenture job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, offers Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Accenture vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Accenture
Post Name: Senior Analyst-Finance Processes
Experience: 5-8 Years
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team.
- The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting.
- This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
- Design and implementation of tools and processes which enable the client to perform financial analysis of its statements.
- Involves the ability to assess materiality and volatility of financial statement line items and key metrics utilizing financial ratios to determine the financial health of the company.
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture.
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments.
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions.
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients.
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others.
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.