Vodafone Idea Limited Looking for CA/CMA/CMA Inter/CA Inter/Post Graduates
Vodafone Idea Limited job vacancies for April 2023 are released. Vodafone Idea Limited vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow.
The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
Company Name: Vi
Post Name/Designation: M2 – AGM/ DGM (SME – Revenue and Receivable – Corp Finance)
Qualification: CA / CMA / CMA Inter / CA Inter / Post Graduate
Experience: 3-5 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Interface between Circles, SSO, Corporate Finance and other functions with respect to issuing process notes & Accounting guidelines for new / change processes, resolving circle issues and ensure timely submission of data to Corporate
- Support transitions with inputs on process and sharing knowledge
- Create a forum where best practice / knowledge sharing / business updates can be shared with Circle and SSO team.
- Promote a ‘customer centric’ and ‘partnership approach’ to develop strong relationships with circles and other groups
- Bad debts write off
- Standardization of national process and adherence
- Review with SSO Process Leads to discuss open issues, challenges, identification of new opportunities etc.
- Identification of new opportunities and provide necessary support to SSO teams in various initiatives, process re-engineering & automation
- Provide inputs during process designs & SOPs
- Partner with the business and identify new project opportunities
- Ensure proper training and UAT to all Circles Finance.
- Timely and satisfactory migration (without losing control)
- Proper support before and after go live. /To resolve all queries /difference.
- To Raise CR for the changes required in system. Support business by giving required input /discussion with IT
- Proper co-ordination with IT for the any gap or new requirement on AMDOCS , cPOS , Concilia
- To drive revenue related projects such as S4HANA , Data Lake. To ensure timely input and support to various team to achieve the project time line
Audit and Compliance
- Review and assessment of readiness of SSO to handle statutory audit and highlight gaps
- Support SSO and Circles during Audit
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders (Circles and SSO) and drive to resolve and close all audit observations
- Balance Sheet Governance
- DOT / TRAI data compilation
- Data preparation for Reply to TRAI and DOT against their query
- Fair knowledge of revenue recognition, IND AS 115
- Proficient in telco revenue products
- Experience in Telco revenue accounting
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.